Why YOLO Traveller
"An adventure for the discerning traveller"
YOLO Traveller is a labour of love for two dedicated life-long travellers who will notch up luxury adventures in their 90th country in 2020.
Each itinerary from YOLO Traveller is meticulously researched and painstakingly curated, then experienced firsthand, to ensure that it represents the pinnacle of experience, comfort, convenience and luxury.
Private guides, private vehicles, private transfers, private tours. Wherever possible, YOLO Traveller itineraries incorporate individualised exclusive services, so that you can maximise your own personal experiences on holiday.
YOLO Traveller is for those who place a high value on their time, who are dedicated to their passions and therefore desire their travel adventures to entail the fullest of experiences and pleasure with absolute minimum inconvenience.
- Who is YOLO Traveller for?
- For discerning travellers
- For those who desire the best in life and in travel
- For those seeking adventures off the beaten path, but in style and comfort
- For those who value their time
- For those who wish to avoid queues and inconvenience
- For those with a passion for wildlife and the beauty of nature
- For keen photographers, from enthusiastic amateurs to serious professionals, and sightseers alike
- For those who wish to maximise their personal experiences whilst on holiday
- The YOLO Traveller Difference
- Only offering itineraries experienced first-hand by the owners
- Each experience is meticulously researched and curated
- Unique locations
- Destinations and sights most people only know from documentaries
- Only the very best available accommodation options
- A focus on boutique lodgings, avoiding oversized, overcrowded, impersonal hotel chains
- Private experiences wherever possible – private guides, private vehicles, private transfers
- Owned and operated by dedicated professional travellers who will visit their 90th country in 2020
- Committed to maximising your travel experience
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We (YOLO Traveller) may change this policy occasionally by updating this page. You should check this policy from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from January 28th, 2020.
We collect and store personal and anonymous information through the following means:
- Google Analytics statistics on page views, traffic etc.
- Fields submitted through enquiry forms.
- Your IP address.
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide our services.
- Customise the user experience, measure interest in our services, improve our services and inform users about services and updates.
- Communicate and customise marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences.
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies.
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties. Ever. However, we may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety (for example, if you submit false contact details or impersonate another person, we may pass your personal information to any aggrieved third party, their agent or to any law enforcement agency).
We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing’s perfect, so we make no guarantees.
We or our service providers may place “cookies” (a “cookie” is a small files placed on your device) and “web beacons” (a “web beacon” is an electronic image, called a single-pixel or clear GIF placed in the web page code) on your device when you visit portions of yolotraveller.com.au. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your device at the end of a session, for example, when you close your browser. We may use permanent or session cookies to help analyse our web page flow, customise our services, content, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. You can block our cookies by changing the settings on your browser but doing so may prevent us from delivering certain services to you.
You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of yolotraveller.com.au that we do not control.
Links to other websites